Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pondering...

I have a question.

I applied for a job at Menard's to stock shelves bright and early in the morning on Mondays through Fridays. It seemed like a good fit to me. A little extra money, employee discount on roofing materials, and the hours won't mess with my kid's summer sporting schedules. I get that I may not be what they were looking for and didn't see the great fit that I did, but shouldn't they at least have the common courtesy to return my phone call and/or reject me in writing?

I hear this voice in my head whispering, "Hey, Deb! The 80's called... They want your expectation for courtesy back."

1 comment:

  1. Give a call (or ask the guy from our congregation that works there(eastside)what he thinks. I think you would be an awesome fit. I used to work at Menards too. If I would not have, I would never have met Jeremy! (by the way, I must be stuck in the 80's too, because we consider common courtesy essential and we are teaching our children too.
    Happy day!!

    ReplyDelete