Thursday, June 11, 2009

President Obama

Today the President of the United States of America, Mr. Joe Walsh - no I mean Mr. Barack Obama came to town. I know because of the many passes of the helicopter over my house,




the many road blocks and the plethera of armed men milling about with ear pieces



and large furry dogs on leashes.



The sharp shooters on the roof of the school lended a nice touch as well. Sorry - No picture, the camera had been substituted for a sandwich by then.

We did not actually see the President, but saw his motorcade rush in and even more quickly rush out. I would hate to have to travel with that many of my best friends everywhere I went!

We saw a man with a sign cause 3 men in black with ear pieces, perhaps secret service, one bomb dog, and a whole lot of Green Bay's finest converge in one location. Today was not a good day to cause a scene. Even a very quietly handled scene.

Wow - just wow.

1 comment:

  1. I don't envy you one bit. My MIL called to see if we were headed there. Yah, me and five kids... NOT! We did see AirForce One leaving though, from the safety of our back yard. Pretty cool site.
    Happy day.

    ReplyDelete