Saturday, June 20, 2009

We're Nomless

It's hot and it's humid out. Mother Hubbard's cubbard is very bare. But more improtantly... WE'RE NOMLESS!
Everyone on my softball team got their pictures. I got mine too. I pitched first for the first time in a game on Thursday. That was fun.
I am out of school along with my younger siblings. Even though I've been out of school for a little over a month I'm still not so sure what to do with all of my free time.
It's almost the Fourth of July and for our yearly Christmas in July party. Crazy I know. But every year just before Christmas, one or all of us gets sick and our holiday plans are shot.(Usually not me though, I'm not called "Old Ironsides" for nothing.) So we have started a new tradition by getting together during the summer when no one is sick. Last year it was at our house, this year it's at my aunt's house.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about free time, I still can't figure out what to do with mine!

    Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free time is fun but just don't know what to do with meself sometimes
    PS it is hot out


    Taylor Debs girl

    ReplyDelete