Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finally Here.. well at my house anyway

I drooled over all the new games coming out for the PS3 for months! Sure I have plenty of gaming systems, but oh my, the new stuff I was missing, mostly Batman: Arkham Asylum. So for Christmas my family got me a new PS3 - everyone enjoys it either through gaming or viewing Netflix on it. We don't do much internet cruising on it. I knew the newest games on the market were priced pretty high and I don't like to buy new because, well it's just too expensive. So I went looking for a used Batman game. The used game was few and far between at our Gamestops whenever I dropped in and on the rare occasion one would be there the used price was only five bucks less than the new price. Ugh!

So.. I waited and waited and waited. Hey, four months for me is a long time. Patience, virtue and all that. Not so good in that department.

On Mother's Day my boy and I went to Gamestop for something to do. Batman's price was right where I wanted it. I bought it. I now know why it took so many people to start selling them back. I don't know that I will part with this one either.

I will start my waiting for the new Final Fantasy game and Uncharted II. I hate to admit this outloud, but I did reserve a copy of the new Mario. I can't wait for Mario, ever. I might have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment