Friday, May 7, 2010

To Clean or Not to Clean

To clean or not to clean, that 'tis the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
the slings and arrows of armed dust bunnies
or take vacuums against a sea of fur balls and
by opposing, end them.

A few weeks ago I purposely took an Internet break so I could get some work done around the house. I will have you know, it worked.

I have tired of that.

Although I do enjoy the results, I also enjoy being in the know and sitting on my rear-end clicking. Such a struggle. Probably not life or death though. So here I am, blogging. I am telling myself that I am working out the conflict. Imagine, by the time I finish picking out a new background and font colors as well as editing this post, I could have had my whole main floor vacuumed and picked up. Or even a bathroom cleaned.

Well, alright. Here I go to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment